Muhammad Nafi' Alfanthariq
Perum. Mutiara Citra Asri Blok D3/5
Candi, Sidoarjo 61271 Indonesia
Bachelor of Information Technology • September 2017
After graduating from vocational school, I decided not to go straight to college and vacuum for an academic year. And finally in 2013 I chose the University of 17 August 1945 Surabaya as a place to study in the lecture period. In this period, I have double status . Morning as worker and night as a student. A truly valuable experience, because I can learn to manage the time as efficiently as possible. 4 years ago exactly September 2017, I managed to finish my college with enough satisfaction
Software Engineering • August 2012
In 2009 after graduating from junior high school, I decided to major in software engineering at SMKN 2 Buduran Sidoarjo. In 2011, I was apprenticed in a software house owned by one of my teachers at the school. That's where my ability can be increased dramatically. During the apprenticeship, I was mandated to work on applications that would later be used by my school to digitize student assessments. Alhamdulillah, I can finished the job with the rewards a scholarship from the school.
Senior Software Developer • February 2013 - January 2018
I joined this company since 2013. Started career from junior programmer to senior programmer. For nearly 5 years working here, I have completed a variety of software products both tools or modules until the main software product. My main job in this company more to desktop programming, 80% of the project I'm working on using Delphi. While the other 20% use C#
Data Entry Staff • Oktober 2012 - Januari 2013
After graduating from SMK in August 2012, I did not immediately go to college. In October 2012 I joined PT. Reycom Integrated Solutions from RDS Group. This is where I first became acquainted with the world of work and made it as a stepping stone. Here I work as a data entry staff for Prudential's document management services. It is somewhat distorted from my vocational education background. And in December 2013 I decided to end my working period to continue my studies.
Application module to support delivery of SMS attendance reportDelphi, Pascal, Desktop, Module
Attendance management software incorporates U.are.U 4500 sensor accuracy from Digital Persona and reliable attendance software Fingerspot Time Management (FTM)Delphi, Pascal, Desktop, AddOn, Module
Attendance management software incorporates U.are.U iSafe 4500 sensor accuracy from Digital Persona and reliable attendance software Fingerspot PersonnelDelphi, Pascal, Desktop, AddOn, Module
Application which designed specifically to handle student attendance at school with sms gateway feature for report to parentsDelphi, Pascal, Desktop, Main Application
Supporting application for Kitaschool.com is tasked to integrate data from Dapodik so it can be processed by cloud serviceDelphi, Pascal, Desktop, Client, Cloud Tools
Professional attendance and human resource softwareDelphi, Pascal, Desktop, Main Application
Tools / kits for application developers to integrate fingerprint and face machines from Fingerspot with customer business applications. This tool utilizes REST technology so it can be used for all programming languagesDelphi, Pascal, C#, Visual Studio, Desktop, SDK
Supporting application for EZCloud server in charge of counting reports and sync data from Fingerspot Personnel to EZCloud serverDelphi, Pascal, C#, Visual Studio, Desktop, Client, Cloud Tools
Android application for my thesis, this apps is used to tracking traditional transportationJava, Android, Tools, Online
Android application mobile hotspot manager and scheduler which help you to control your mobile hotspotJava, Android, Tools, Online
Android crossword gameJava, Android, Game, Word
Mobile forum for Backpacker IndonesiaJava, Android, Travel, Chat, Forum
Feel free to hear your opinion about me.
Please write your message in form below.